In-House Saving Plan
At Springdale Family Dentistry, we understand the rising cost of dental care which could be very prohibitive (to non-insured patients) from achieving their oral-health goals. Therefore, we offer our
In-House Saving Plan for patients who do not have any type of dental-insurance coverage. This saving plan is designed to help them offset the cost of care by reducing normal fees up to 25%. Also, there are many benefits to our saving plan; such as unlimited dental exams (normal fee is $45), unlimited x-rays, and free teeth cleaning...just to name a few.
In-House Saving Plan Rates
|Children (up to age 18)||$155 annually|
In-House Saving Plan Benefits
* Regular (healthy gum) teeth cleaning included two times per year with a free gift bag.
* Fluoride varnish treatment included two times per year during teeth cleaning.
* Unlimited oral exams and consultation.
* Unlimited digital x-rays (excluding panoramic and 3D cone beam x-rays).
* 25% reduced fees on any dental procedures.
* No waiting period (immediately eligible).
* No yearly maximum.
* No deductible.
* No pre-existing limitations.
* Five Year dental warranty from our Your Smile Protection program.
In-House Saving Plan Terms
* This membership plan is non-refundable nor transferable.
* The annual membership fee is due upon joining. Membership effective upon receipt of member dues.
* It is the sole responsibility of the member to maximize their benefits by arranging all of the appropriate appointments within the 12-month membership period. If the appointments are not used, the member will not be entitled to a refund.
* Renewal payment is due the beginning of the same month each year. The anniversary month of your membership is the month you originally joined, regardless of when payment is received. There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
* Discounts under your membership do not apply to any treatment prior to join
In-House Saving Plan Exclusions & Limitations
* Our membership is not a dental insurance plan, and can only be used here at Springdale Family Dentistry.
* Our membership cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan or insurance.
* Our membership cannot be used for hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind and can not be used for services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation.
* Our membership cannot be used for referrals to any dental specialists.
* Our membership cannot be used for costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical.
* Our membership does not cover orthodontic (braces) treatment.
* Our membership does not cover TeethXpress (All-on-4) implant cases.
* Our membership does not cover any related dental warranty fees.
* We reserve the right to change our membership terms, conditions, and limitations without notice.
* Payment for services is due when services are rendered.